Nov 1, 2007

Happy Halloween







We had a fun Halloween this year. Joey and I decided last minute to be U2 fans. Ethan was a bat! He wanted to be a brown and black bat and even thought to wear his brown church shoes to complete the look. Emma was a princess fairy and was excited that she got to wear make-up. Lily was a Kitty Cat wiht a pink tail. She is a little Diva and the tail just had to be pink. She made such a darling little cat. Jayci was a pink and black bat per Ethan's request. Joey and I decided that it is so much fun having a family and we feel so blessed to have all four of these wonderful kids in our family!

4 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Hey Nat...Its Traci (Burnham) Price. Kori sent me your blog address. Your family is adorable and I hope you are doing great!

Danna said...

Hey Natalie & Joey! I found your blog address on Sarah's blog! It is so fun to see your kids, I can't believe Ethan is in K!! Hope all is well with you!
Come see our kids too!
www.daydreamerdanna.blogspot.com

everyday katie said...

There's a theme here...All comments are from some one new. My mom always has good things to say about you and how adorable your kids are...she's right. 4 kids and the oldest is 5? you don' look like you've had any. way to go!

Maddy said...

NATALIE! Another person who just found your blog. I found it through Jacque. It is so good to see that you guys are alive and well! maddy