Dec 4, 2007

Scrivens Family 2007

5 comments:

Malia said...

Love the pictures. Good to see your family looking well and happy. Glad we are not the only ones that struggle with getting everyone to pose. Love you and wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Malia, Lin & Clan

The Bains said...

Hello you!

I was excited to find your blog on a link list on my sister Heather's blog. Hopefully you didn't mind me spying without an official invitation. I am new to the blog world and I love it. Please check out my blog at:

tracybainfamily.blogspot.com

My email address is rojaloca8@verizon.net

I love catching up with great people from the past! Now we're both in the present! I look forward to keeping an eye on you. :) Your family is absolutely beautiful.

Love,

Amber Bain (Bills)

Pixie said...

Wow! Your family has grown! :D I love your family photos, very cute!

Jenn said...

Hi, I am a friend of Joey's from Tustin. I found your blog and thought I would leave a message. Your family is very cute. My email is jmthornton76@gmail.com. I would love to catch up with Joey.

Thanks,

Jennifer Thornton

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Hi Natalie,
You probably don't remember me, but you were my home teacher in the singles ward. I was a new member to the church at the time. I just wanted to say Hi and Thanks for What you did for me. ;)
Your family is so cute!
Take Care

-Geni Bain