After much trial and error... I have given up on trying to find the perfect template and downloading it to my blog. I am so impressed with anyone who figured out how to make their blog template their own because I have spent countless hours working on it and am at a loss. So I have picked one that works and I am sticking with it!!
So to my blogging friends I have lost your blog addresses while I was messing with my blog. Would you kindly email me and give it to me once more so I can add you to my quick list. Thanks a million. Nattyscrivs@yahoo.com
Apr 23, 2008
Blog Crazy
Posted by Natalie at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Nat...the blog looks great! Plus, your kids are ADORABLE!
I'm having fun checking out your blog. Here is our address: nieldworld.blogspot.com You have such a cute family.
Is your blog title an announcement? Glad you are posting again...I should speak though. I need to get on it myself!
Here is a site that tells you exactly how to set it up.
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com
Holli
Post a Comment