May 25, 2008

legoland

3 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Heather said...

It was fun huh?! See what I mean about Seth and I going alone? Would have been creepy! I'm glad we have nieces and nephews to borrow! LOL!

Unknown said...

WoW! What a flashback! This blogging thing is getting out of hand. I keep finding old Corona people popping out of everywhere in this blogging world! This is Betheny Tomseth (Whitman) I remember you, Natalie, from YA in Riverside and you, Joey, from my days of hanging out with Michelle Chavez (She was my neighbor) Sorry to bring up previously-dated people but I'm worried that's the only way that Joey will remeber me. :) It's great to see that you two have made such an adorable family! Have fun in that California sun! We are having some crazy weather up here in UT. Our blog is tomseth.blogspot.com