

This is IT! Sitting out by the pool soaking up the summer rays. I am already getting a nice tan (for any of you that remember I was a tanning salon junky...premarital days) So now I am doing it the old fashioned way and I love it. The kids are at great ages to be by the pool and they enjoy the water. Okay yes sometimes we venture out to the park, library, beach, or other things I find to do... But for me this is the life right here by the pool.
What are you doing this summer???
Jun 25, 2008
What am I doing this summer????
Posted by Natalie at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm with you on this one...I'm out in the pool EVERY MORNING and I love it!
Yes, us too! Shelby is already a swim junkie. Hope you are well.
About the same! And perhaps growing something too! ;)
Looks like a lot of fun!!
I do miss those swim junkie days. :)
Post a Comment