
Emma turned five on August 12th. She wanted to have a polly pocket pool party. We invited the neighbors over to swim and the kids and I made a pool party cake. It was such a nice, easy birthday. Emma is so easy to please and such a sweet girl. She is so excited to start kindergarten in a couple weeks. I know she will love it. Emma has always been our cuddly, warm, peaceful child. She likes to get a little sassy now and then but for the most part she likes to be a pleaser. She is a great helper! Oh and she loves animals. All she wanted for her birthday was a real live pet. But in our current circumstances that is not going to happen so she setteld for a trip to the pet store. She got to hold a little puppy and she was loving it. Whenever we go to the park she stops anyone with a dog and asks if she can pet it. She will spend as long as she can petting and playing with the dog. It is really sweet.
Happy birthday Emma!




Aug 16, 2008
Emma's 5th Birthday!
Posted by Natalie at 5:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!! Hope you enjoyed your day!! ;) WE SURE WILL MISS YOU BUNCHES!!
So cute! She is such a sweetie! Happy Birthday Emma! I cannot believe how big she is now, I remember how small she was when she was first born! Crazy!
Happy Birthday Emma!! We wish you a happy year as a 5 year old!
I'm just catching up and reading all of your blog posts. So you're moving to Washington, huh? You sound like us...our first 6 years, we moved 6 times (a different house every Christmas). You have family in Washington, don't you? I hope all goes well with you. Keep us all informed!
Post a Comment