Sep 17, 2008

Remembering Jaron.


One year ago today my husband and I received shocking news that his little brother Jaron had been in a very bad car accident. Jaron was on his way back to BYU after a short weekend visit with family in Washinton. Jaron was 18 and had just started school in the extension program at BYU.

Jaron had just graduated high school Class of 2007



Jaron was very into dances!!
He went to so many dances... I think he was trying to break the record Joey set for the most school dances attended in one high school carreer.

Jaron was a football player. Don't ask me what position because I only know one position and that is the "touch down guy"

Jaron was also an Eagle Scout. I am very proud of him for this and will often remind by BOY(S) of his example.



Jaron made a lasting impression on so many people. His funeral alone told me just how many people this special young man touched in his short life. I am inspired by him and my love for him has grown so much with all that I have learned about his life. The deep feeling of sorrow is often hard to overcome but I have a testimony of where he is. I know that he has been called by God to a higher place to do the work that is there for him.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, time is flying by! This seems like it happened yesterday! Soon enough we will all be with him again! He was a great example!