Feb 20, 2009

Trip to Olympia.

After high school I became a Nanny for the Brueske Family. At the time they had three kids ages 5, 3, and 6 months. I was with them for two and a half years and then occasionally up until I got married. I learned so much from that job and I grew so close to the whole family.
The Brueskes now live in Olympia, WA. I took a trip down to visit them with the kids this past week. It was so good to be back in touch. The kids are now 16, 14 and 12. It seems like not that long ago that I was with them everyday. It was fun to see them and how much they have changed, but yet still the same. We laughed hard about the stuff we did together. It made me feel good that the kids remembered me.
They live on 40 acres and have a barn and horses, dogs, cats, pigeons... My Emma was in Heaven. She loves all the animals and was so excited that they got to ride Beth's horse. It was a great visit... Can't wait to do it again.




2 comments:

kori said...

TO think now you have kids the same age you were babysitting. Man time flies by fast. Looks like you had a good time.

Heather said...

How fun! That is crazy that those kids are that old now! what a fun place to live and it's so nice that your kiddos got to enjoy with them!