
Good friends are hard to find but once you have found them keep them forever!
We have moved so much since being married that I have had to make new friends and say good-bye to old ones a lot. I am so glad that we have blogs, phones, email, voice mail, texting (even though I am not there yet) so we can keep in touch. I have learned so much from the friends I have made along the way and even though I am horrible at keeping in touch I think of them often. Every time we move I think... great now I have to try and make new friends. It always takes time to make connections and by the time I do it seems like we move again. And we are not even in the military.
I just want to say thanks to my Anaheim, Chandler, San Diego, Foothill Ranch, and now Lynnwood friends for going out of their way to make me feel welcomed and included.
Apr 23, 2009
Posted by Natalie at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
awww natalie, i love you and miss you very much! you are a wondeeful friend! and i am not that good about keeping in touch either... which reminds me, we need to talk! i have some news...
Post a Comment