Apr 27, 2009

I did it!

So I have been all talk about getting my hair cut short for awhile now. Right when I am about to do it... I say, "ummmm just a trim please!" HA... I have no nerve when it comes to my hair and mostly because I can jump in the shower, towel dry my hair, run a brush through it and run out the door. Why change what I know I can work with.

However I felt it was time to finally change my hairstyle. I found a friend, I liked her hair cut, she referred me to someone cheaper than the rest... YES! Just what I like.


BEFORE!





AFTER!








I LOVE IT! It is not EASIER to do... I have to blow dry it with a round brush and maybe even use a straightener. I have not tried to just towel dry yet. I have had to add 15 minutes on to my morning rountine. But it is so nice and light and I only have to use a tiny bit of shampoo and conditioner. It is funny how a new haircut can add an extra bounce to your step!!!!

12 comments:

melanie said...

I love it. I think cute hair does amazing things for our inner self. You can bounce your steps over to my house anytime! I bet Joey thinks it's sexy huh.

Lauri said...

I LOVE it. What a cute, updated look for you. And it really makes your eyes pop. You look beautiful!

Heather said...

ooh!! I love it Natalie!!!! I've been toying with going short, but Seth is totally against it!!! Maybe when Mitch starts pulling my hair? We'll see... I did get a haircut and some side bangs AND a new way to style! I need to post a pic! It took me a little to get used to cause it is so flat, but i do love it now and it is surprisingly a lot easier to do!! Anyways, I love your new do - you look freakin' hot!!!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Lookin hot!!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE IT!!!! HOT MAMA!

Steff said...

So cute on you! I could not go that short because of your same hesitations, but it's look so cute!

Christina said...

This is soooo cute! Love it!

Lindz said...

It looks super cute!! =)

Anonymous said...

It looks cute! The picture of the back of your hair reminds me of the way Melissa had her hair at one point.

Rojahn Family said...

I totally love it Natalie! Way to go!!!! It suits you perfectly! So pretty!

Darcy said...

Oh my goodness, Natalie! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! You look like a whole new woman. I'm so proud of you! Honestly...gorgeous!!!

Cindy said...

I love the big girl haircut. It is perfect for your face and those gorgeous eyes.. very sophisticated and sexy.