I went to the zoo... thought I lost my FLIP... I flipped out becasue I lost my flippin' flip and I couldn't find my flippin' camera battery charger either... I went on a rampage. Cleaned out the van... no luck. Pause... think about it. I found the flip in the stroller's zipper pocket. YES!
Still need to find camera battery charger. Looked in all possible locations. I decide to check under my bed. Find my boot! Right there behind my boot .... YES! I found it. And as Lily always says, "PHEWWWWW! MY PLEASURE!"
May 27, 2009
YES!
Posted by Natalie at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're so funny! You always make me smile. :o)
This made me laugh out loud! So funny, glad you found everything!
At least you didn't run over yours!!! That said...there's such a sick feeling when you can't find the darn camera!!!
Post a Comment