
On Sunday we decided to enjoy a nice stroll in the woods. It was actually a little more strenuous than we had anticipated but so worth it. Jayci decided that she did not want to walk and she would not let Joey carry her so, lucky me, I got to carry her the WHOLE way... best work out I have had in years. The hike was so beautiful! Best part were the berries along the trail. I remember those berries from my childhood and I was happy to pick them and share them with my kids. Jayci and Ethan loved them. Lily and Joey not so much and Emma wouldn't even try them. I was hoping to find huckleberries but no such luck.
So our Hike for June is complete!
Jun 16, 2009
Posted by Natalie at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is a beautiful trail!
Its so beautiful there no wonder you are staying. So sad for us.
Just went out on a hike on father's day for Seth, he was super happy! Especially since he doesn't get to do vey often and when he does I'm a brat the whole time! I wish I could be carried like Lily! LOL!! It was really fun though, glad I planned for him! ;)
Post a Comment