This is my best attempt at keeping a scrap book so I am catching up on the events of the last week or so.
Lily graduated from preschool even though she has one more year of it before she starts kindergarten. It was a great reason to have an outside party in the gorgeous unexpected Seattle weather. She has really accomplished a lot this year. We are so proud of her for being able to stay without Mom and for learning all her letter names and sounds. I am so glad I have one more year with her at home.
Ethan had field day last week. Joey and I took Jayci and Lily to cheer on the troops and help out Ethan's very pregnant teacher. It was such a good time. I took a million pictures but will only post a few highlights. Ethan and his best friend Jeremy got to be on the same team which was great. They went form station to station doing different relay races, beach ball volleyball, bubbles, scooter races, free play with hula hoops and jump ropes, and got to enjoy an otter pop.
Ethan was so sweet to Lily. he would tell her to cheer him on when it was his turn, he would include her in the relay races and help her while playing beach ball volleyball... he even lifted her up to get a drink at the fountain. he was being such a great BIG brother.
The best part was the parachute... I loved this game as a kid and so I got right in there to play too. It was just as much fun as I remember it. 




SAY GOOD-BYE TO THE TRAINING WHEELS!!!!
For Emma at least. Yep Emma learned how to ride her bike without the help of training wheels. Her neighbor friend just learned and this set Joey in motion for teaching our kids. Emma had confidence that she could do it and she just did it. Just like that! She loves this new freedom and feels quite accomplished. We are very proud of her.


The last thing I have to say is...
WE ARE MOVING! AGAIN!!!!
I know this comes as no shock to most of you since we announce this about every six months. Thank goodness this move is local and we will be staying put for awhile... hopefully ;)
Jayci just loves getting into my boxes.
Jun 13, 2009
One more week until SUMMER BREAK!!!!!
Posted by Natalie at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That pic of Lily is so cute and funny, just like her!!! I love all the fun kid activities, I'm sure his teacher really appreciated you guys helping out!! I'm excited to see the new place soon!
Just let us know when you need help moving. It's this Saturday right? Bo is really good. So great, we'll just plan on it.
Very sweet of Ethan btw to be so cut with Lily. And great job to Emma learning to ride without the training wheels - you go girl!
Busy week for you huh!
Congratulations! Good luck with the new job and home.
Post a Comment