Aug 20, 2009

Going Public!

I usually wait on this sort of thing... But seeing as word has spread like wild fires in California I decided to post it! If you have absolutely NO idea what I am talking about, watch the video!

16 comments:

Lauri said...

Congratulations! Looks like your kiddos are excited about it. What a wonderful blessing.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, "how" did that happen? :)
Congrats again!

Lindz said...

Congrats Natalie!! What a cute idea to tell your kids on video!! I love how the girls were so excited!! =) So fun!

kori said...

so here I was thinking I had finally caught up to you and you have to go and one up me :) Congrats when are you due. I'm due Jan 26. Haley hasn't wondered "how" it happens, she's more interested in how the baby comes out.

everyday katie said...

So THAT'S what Scriven's do.

Congrats.

GinaJ said...

Congratulations! I loved how you got your children's reactions (Ethan's hoping for a brother, poor guy has a lot to deal with all the girl stuff, right?). The only bummer I suppose is that your newly found freedom from diapers must be sacrificed. But it will come again... I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy!

Sarah said...

i love ethans reaction! and please natalie, how did it happen?

Heather said...

Hilarious!! I love it!!! So funny and cute all of their reactions, Jayci got bored of that quick uh? LOL! Everyone's comments are crackin me up too, good times! Really cute and smart idea!

Traci Elizabeth said...

The wildfire didn't spread to me down here! Congrats...I love the reactions!

melanie said...

SUCH a great idea to do this. So...how did it happen? LOL and did Emma ever ask for a follow up conversation on that or what?

Hallway Express said...

Taylor told me last week and I am so happy for you guys. Loved seeing your kids on video, they are adorable! Can't wait to see the new addition! Hope pregnancy goes well.

Kirsten said...

Natalie I had no idea! Congratulations!!! Man, I must not be in the loop. I'm so glad you found our blog, thanks for the sweet comment. It was fun to see your vacation photos. Your family is so cute!

Ryan and Candice Nelson said...

How cute, congratulations!!

Steff said...

Congratulations! Your kids reactions were great!

Brooke said...

Congratulations!!! Emma cracks me up. So, when are you going to tell her "how"?

Darcy said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations guys!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. I loved the reactions from all the kids. Super cute!