I have had at least one kid in diapers for just a little over 7 years. At one point I had three kids in diapers for six months. Three different sizes too! Not sure how I made it through those times?!?
Now I am DIAPER FREE!!! whooo-hooo! My sweet Jayci is now potty-trained and did such a great job. Even when we were at the lake she got out of the water three times to tell me she had to go potty. I just recently heard a pediatrician say that it is not really a good idea to give kids candy for going potty (it is like telling them they will get candy for going to bed or getting dressed) and so even though candy worked well the other three times I gave this new idea a try. Jayci did great! I never even needed the candy. I bought her some Elmo "umbeleeh" and she was all set. She never even asked for candy.
BTW candy worked great for Ethan! He was just fine wearing a diaper so the M&M incentive was a must!
Aug 20, 2009
Potty-Training!
Posted by Natalie at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lucky! i am going to try and potty train carter after the girls start school.
Thats awesome! By the way she looks so much like your mom in the photo below! It just struck me!
Post a Comment