My best friend from High School came to visit me for a few days. It was so fun to have her and Baby Mitchell stay with us. We went on the ferry in Mukilteo and found out that there is not much to do on the other side... which was okay since we really just went for the ferry ride anyway.
We picked blackberries... twice and made a blackberry crisp. Heather was pretty surprised to see how many places there are to pick. It was so funny because she was worried we would not find a place that had not already been picked over. I had no doubt we would ;)
We went to two new parks with her friend Shelley and the kids had such a good time. We also got a babysitter and went out to Olive Garden, an ALL TIME FAVE! The waiter totally tried to hook up with Joey... not really but he was overly nice (though not gay). Got a good tip!!! reminded us of our dear friend Bishop Thompson.
Heather and I got to spend the day in Seattle. Joey was such a sweetheart to take the kids all day Saturday and even take them and P.J. (a dog Emma was watching) to a kid party at the park.
Seattle without kids (for me) was way more carefree and enjoyable. No whining, no crying, no kid friendly eating! I lived it up and it was great!
I am now a pro at visiting downtown Seattle and getting in all the sights in one day. We did our research, got a map, and found out about the waterfront street car bus which is FREE. I have done Seattle quite a few times but now I know just where to park too! We only payed $5 for the whole day! It was a great spot.
We walked a ton and even walked from Pike Place to China Town... not on purpose of course but by the time we figured out there were not going to be anymore bus stops, we were just about there. Good exercises!
So fun having you Heather!!! Who wants to come next????
Sep 3, 2009
Heather Comes to Seattle!
Posted by Natalie at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
me me me me mmmmmeeeeeememeememememe!!!!! i want to come next!!!!
I didn't realize that's where you were. I love taking the ferry from Mulkiteo. I think it's a quaint little town. And downtown Seattle--Pike's Place, etc. is such fun. Now I want to come for a visit.
We had a fabulous time, thanks so much for having us!! Good times and good memories! Love ya!
I do, I do!
Me! On one condition though... it can't rain.
Post a Comment