Sep 24, 2009

I know WHY!!!

This pregnancy has been causing me more grief than my last three. I have a face to face with my toilet daily which I am hoping will stop real soon here. I am more tired than I can ever remember feeling... and yes even more than I ever felt when I was out until all hours of the night and then up early for work the next day. I also can not seem to get anything done in a timely manner.
I think I have a reasonable explanation for all of this....

I am having a BOY!!!!!!!

I was the most sick when I was pregnant with Ethan. I worked through it because I thought it was normal but with this pregnancy I was expecting it to be like my last three that were not that bad at all. So I am not having much fun.

I took Lily and Jayci to my appointment yesterday. I needed a second ultrasound to make sure the baby was growing on track. I am fourteen weeks and the Tech asked me if I wanted to know the sex. I said sure and she said.... It's a BOY!!!

Lily was so excited and so was Jayci but she looked a little confused so I think she was just mimicking Lily's reaction.
I got to tell Emma... Emma told Ethan, who pretended to faint with excitement... and Lily told Daddy! I guess since this was our fifth Joey was not to sad he wasn't there. He liked that Lily was so excited to tell him.

I would love to post a pic of the proof but our scanner is lame and won't let me. But who hasn't seen a sonogram????

10 comments:

Mikkyn said...

Holy Cow! This is the way you always wanted it! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!! Love and miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm excited for you. Sorry about the miserable time you're having... I've been there with all three of mine so I know what it's like to have daily time in the bathroom. Try Zofran, it was a lifesaver for me!!

melanie said...

YAY!!!! OMGosh I'm SOOOO happy for you!!! Well, except for all the barfing, that still sucks. Hmm, no advice, I just barfed in large ziplocks while driving. At least let me come over with PJ and hang with the kids so you can go do something alone, even if it's barfing alone. Just holler!

Lindz said...

Congrats on finding out you're having a boy!! I hope the sickness stops...that is no fun at all!! =(

Heather said...

:) Yay a BOY!! Perfect, except for the really sick part! I bet Ethan and Joey are so glad! ;) So cute that Lily is so excited!! Congrats and hang in there!

kori said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys (Especially Ethan). All my pregnancies have been miserable like that, so I completely understand and hope you feel better soon. Your having the family I want in reverse. I have 1 girl then 3 boys, and I hope I get to have another girl. Congratulations again.

Sarah said...

woo hoo! that's awesome!!!

Brooke said...

A boy! That's great. Congratulations and good luck with the nasty stuff. Do you want me to ship you my leftover Zofran?

Traci Elizabeth said...

YAY!! Congrats...hope you get better soon!

Darcy said...

YAY!!! I was wondering if you'd have a boy this time around. That's so wonderful! Congratulations!!