I am so very grateful for modern day conveniences!
Here is my list in no particular order...
1. washer and dryer so I do not have to hand wash or line dry.
2. a dish washer... cuts back on having to wash dish rags
3. running water... no trips to the well or watering hole
4. indoor plumbing... just say no to outhouses
5. electricity... although I like candles I am glad I do not HAVE to use them to see.
6. mini-van... though I wish it were a LandCruiser
7. automatic door opener... who uses their key anymore to open the car door?
8. microwave... quick and easy
9. email... rarely have to buy stamps anymore
10. online bill pay... say good-bye to tons of mail pile-up
11. lap top... take anywhere, use anywhere
12. jogger stroller... love mine
13. digital camera... what is film anyway?
14. cell phone... again anywhere, anytime as long as you have bars ;)
15. ATM cards... fast cash who wouldn't love it
I could probably think of so many more that I am grateful I have but the list is long enough to make my point. I am grateful to live in a time where I get to shower whenever I want and smell nice. I am grateful to have things quick, easy, and conveinent. After careful consideration and considering how cold it is right now I am most grateful that I do not have to do my business in this...
Nov 21, 2009
Day of Gratitude! Day 6
Posted by Natalie at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
you know what modern convience I am grateful for? Airplanes... so when are you coming? ;)
Post a Comment