Things have been a little crazy lately and so I am finally getting around to posting my Halloween pictures. (see slide show below) My mom, sister and brother came up for a visit over the Halloween weekend. It was so much fun having them here. I even got some kid less shopping in. We spent time visiting with my grandparents who live close by and had a family dinner one night. The kids loved having their grandma here for Halloween and enjoyed that she got to come to the trunk-or-treat our church put on. It was fun spending time with my brother and sister too. I hope they all move up here in the near future!
Ethan and Emma and I went to a few houses in our neighborhood after we got home from the trunk-or-treat. The kids loved that and thought this was the best Halloween ever. There is just something so fun about going to complete strangers homes and getting candy. I love Halloween!
BTW it was completely the kids idea to be Alvin and the chipmunks. It really worked out and was so fun to plan for and create. Jayci shirt says "marry me Alvin" "fur is fine" and on the back "chipmunks rock"! I didn't get a very good picture of it but I sure am glad she woke up before the candy part started or she would have been pretty upset.
Hope you all had a great Halloween!!!!
Nov 12, 2009
Halloween and Visitors!
Posted by Natalie at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE their costumes, such a fun idea! They are so creative! Nice that you guys had a visit from some family too!
It's been a long time since I've seen your sibblings. How fun for you to spend some time together. And I love the chipmunks idea.
What cute pictures! Looks like everyone had fun on their visit with you guys.
Post a Comment