Jan 13, 2010

Day in Seattle

Since the snow this year was non-existent we actually got to go and do things while Mike and Lisa were visiting. The weather was so perfect almost the entire time they were here. One day we spent checking out Seattle. Joey and I found a delicious bread bowl place we wanted them to experience, see the space needle up close, ride the monorail, check out Pike's Place, and just do the downtown Seattle thing. It turned out to be a great day. The kids love all the extra attention and just walking around with Grandma and Grandpa is fun for them. And since pictures saw a thousand words...











It is so fun to have visitors... especially when it is Grandma and Grandpa!

2 comments:

melanie said...

It's always good to see the photographer in a couple pictures, you looks so good. Did the kids get scared by the Pike Place fake fish? I still do. It just happens to catch me off guard...

Emma looks like she's having a blast on the ride. Is that at Seattle Center? I didn't know it was still open - awesome.

Heather said...

AWWW! Makes me want to come again! Glad you guys were able to take them around, I'm sure they enjoyed it!