Jan 13, 2010

My Baby Turns Three!

Jayci Caroline is now the big 3. Can't believe it. She seems so big to me now but what I just love is that she stills sucks her thumb, takes her blankie everywhere, climbs into our bed at night, and loves to cuddle.
Jayci has such a sweet personality and can be so gentle. She makes us laugh because she has been strongly influenced by her older siblings and often acts out in a much more mature way than three year olds usually do. Jayci lets her opinion be known and is not afraid of you just because you may be bigger. She is a fighter and loves to mix it up.
She is so excited to be a big sister and everywhere and I mean everywhere we go she tells anyone who will listen that, "Mommy has a baby boy in her belly. His name is Rex." (no we are not naming him REX)
I think it is so cute that she can spell her name J-A-Y-C-I in a sweet little voice and with much enthusiasm. What I love best about Jayci is her always willingness to hug me, kiss me, and cuddle with me. She is my sweet baby and I am glad she is growing up but sad at the same time.




3 comments:

melanie said...

the pictures of the three girls is so cute they all just look so happy together. i bet they get along 24/7 ;)

i love rainbow chip frosting! next time i want some leftovers.

jayci really is so sweet. seems like she has grown up a lot in the last year. maybe that's normal from age 2 to 3 but she's just really cute to be around.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday sweet Jayci!! She is so big now< the neww baby is going to seem super tiny now and her a giant! It is hard to believe she is already 3!

Lauri said...

What a cute little girl she is! It will make the new little one seem so tiny when your youngest is now 3 years old.

Loved catching up on all of your recent posts. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. And the ferry ride looks fun. I love it too...Kevin and I went up to that area a few times and I loved taking the ferry.