It means I have time to do the hair of my three girls, do my own hair, go over my lesson or in most cases prepare it, wake up with out the help of my annoying alarm clock, make delicious breakfast and lunch, and best of all get to church without being stressed.
Pictures from this past Sunday, Valentine's Day...




Feb 16, 2010
I love one O'clock church!
Posted by Natalie at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow!Hello Mom of the year award! Amazing!!
Cute hair!
I made fabric blocks and posted them on my blog a few weeks ago...the post is titled "Ketchup."
I just cut six squares at 5 inches each and sewed them together in a block. I filled them with batting and added jingle bells and a rattle and one I stuffed with plastic grocery bags to make a crinkle sound. They're kind fun.
Dang, girl! When we had one o'clock church last year I couldn't even do my ONE girl's hair! And lunch? HA!!!...'you'll eat dinner when we get home, quit your bawlin'! hahahaha!!!! That's why you can have another kid...go girl!
Post a Comment