Feb 17, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I am 35 weeks along and I have 35 days to go. And I am 35 years old... Hahahaha okay just wanted to keep it going.
I have been feeling pretty good but very ready to have my body back. The baby moves around like he is squished and needs more room. Good luck little dude! My back has been so much better the last week and I am able to do more and I love it. I found some great exercises to do and they have really helped.
Jayci has been so good to come with me to all my Doctor appointments. She loves to watch the nurse and Doctor and make sure they are taking good care of me. She always gets weighed right after me... her weight is always the same... mine however is off the charts. She always asks me if I have to pee in a cup and then tells me that she doesn't want to put her potty in a cup. She makes me laugh! The one down side of taking Jayci to the Doctor is that she likes to share all the details with everyone. Like the time I had to get my rogam shot... she is sure to tell everyone where I got that shot. I tend to be a tad bit more private. I turn red a lot when I am out and about with my little Jayci.
We have not decided on a name yet but the kids are still pushing for REX. I told them they can call him that if they want but we will probably give him a different name. Joey and I agree on some but nothing that has stuck yet. I guess we better get deciding on that.
We are all very anxious for this little guy to get here and finally meet him!

5 comments:

everyday katie said...

Sounds like you're doing great. I have to admit I'm jealous. I always thought I'd be like you...a house full of cute kids and loving it. You make motherhood seem so fun. But three kids has really done me in. I want so much to have a family like yours, but I'm pretty sure I don't have it in me.

Sarah said...

he will be here before you know it!!!

Anonymous said...

What about the boy name Dallin? I remember you thinking about that name once and I think it's a good name.

everyday katie said...

I was on www.ohdeedoh.com today and they had a link to a tutorial for those soft blocks in case you are interested.

http://racheldenbow.blogspot.com/2010/01/tutorial-soft-baby-blocks.html

Rojahn Family said...

How 'bout Atherton!!! Elmer!!!...Or, I know...Hubert! hahahahaha!!!!! I can't wait to hear what you name the little fella! You know he's one lucky little spirit to get to join the Scrivens Family.