I have realized that hitting up different parks keep the kids interested and excited so we have been going to new ones a couple times a week. We found an amazing one yesterday with an animal farm, play structure, spray pad, and forest area. Definintely a repeat park. We had a blast and having our good friends with us made it all that much better. I also must say that the zip line is by far my favorite thing to play on at the park. My kids hold on for dear life and I get to push them up and down this line and then off course I jump on for a few good rides myself. Super fun! The following are pictures of some of our park adventures.
p.s. This area has some amazing parks and tons right on the water. Love it!
Jul 22, 2010
Summer Fun
Posted by Natalie at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment