To be honest I was not ready for the school year to start. Now that we are already three weeks in I am liking the routine, the quiet mornings, the excitment of new teachers and friends, and even the mandatory reading time in the evenings.
Lily started kindergarten this year (a.m.)! She has a great teacher and loves her class already. She did awesome the first day and we are so proud of her.
Emma was the most excited and ready to start school. She has a great teacher also who is very happy and enthusiastic. She laughs a lot and Lily thinks it is very cute. Emma has a great bunch of kids in her class and I look forward to spending time in her classroom this year.
Ethan (as usual) was not thrilled to be going back to school but he is really enjoying it now. He has an amazing teacher who really impressed me at back to school night. I get to be in his classroom too this year and I look forward to that. Ethan has already impressed his teacher with his wicked math skills. (oh and I just want to remember this... he still lets me give him hugs and kisses each morning when I drop him off in his line) I love it!
And what do Jayci, Nolan and I do for our two and a half hour break in the morning????
Sep 26, 2010
First Day of School.
Posted by Natalie at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Natalie, your kids are so cute. I'm glad that you're enjoying the kids being back at school and that they're enjoying it too.
Post a Comment