Sep 29, 2010

The Fun Run!









Usually I do not use RUN and FUN in the same sentence but I am making an exception. The cross country coach at the high school holds an annual race for ages pre-K through 7th grade. It was actually so much fun and all four kids raced. They all did such a good job and never gave up. The race was a half mile for the girls and 3/4 mile for Ethan. Three separate races and we enjoyed cheering each other on. I even ran with the pre-K and K kids which was actually super fun. Jayci ran the whole way and Lily took off at the beginning... she zoomed to the finish line and took third place. Ethan and Emma did great in their runs and we are all pumped to do better next year. They all got ribbons and I am so glad that their first experience with running a race went so well.

0 comments: