So first of all this is the year of the BIG parties! We have decided that all the kids get a BIG birthday party this year with lots of friends and any theme they choose. So one down and four more to go...
I actually love parties and enjoy planning them but five kids equals five parties a year which equals a lot of party planning. I don't think I love it that much!
Jayci chose a cowgirl theme. Not sure exactly where she got this idea but I loved it and had a lot of fun coming up with some ideas mingled with her plans. She was adamant that we play musical chairs (something she must have seen on a show) and that she had a cowgirl hat. I picked up some boots a month ago, bought her a flannel shirts and found a hat and she was set. I decided to take pictures of all the kids since I just discovered that my camera has a sepia setting. The rocking horse my dad made for the kids came in handy. We also played pin the hat on the cowgirl and ate pigs in a blanket. We had a house full of kids, fifteen in all, and everyone had a great time. Overall a success... whoo hooo or should I say YEE-HAWWWW.
Jan 8, 2011
Happy 4th Birthday Jayci Juice!
Posted by Natalie at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like y'all put on a great party! Happy birthday Jayci!
You're such a fun mom. Very clever ideas! I can't wait to see what you do for the other kids.
So cute Natalie! I love it!! What a fun and sweet mom to do big parties for all the kids this year! They will love it I'm sure!
Wow, you really did go all out a the party!! How fun -- I'm impressed!
Post a Comment