Be more fashionable!
I feel better when I look better and so I went on a shopping spree (courtesy of my fabulous husband and with the help of my fashion expert cousin and aunt)
I found boots and skinny jeans (that I seriously thought I would look hideous in). Turns out skinny jeans aren't just for skinny people... they actually make you look skinny! AHH YAY!
Thanks to my always beautifully dressed cousin Stephanie and her stylish Mom Peggy, I also found a few more items to vamp up my wardrobe. It was the best shopping trip ever and they acted like my personal assistants. At one point we split up and I came back empty handed and their arms were filled with items for me to try on. It was so great!!!!
Thank you both so much for all your help and for taking me out. I had so much fun!
I also heard about these cowl things made from old sweaters from a friends site here
I gave it a try and this was the result.
The bummer is that just before Christmas I cleaned out my closet and gave away five sweaters that would have been perfect. ugh.
Jan 14, 2011
New Years Resolution # 1
Posted by Natalie at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You ARE skinny!!!! Crazy girl!
I wish I had someone to do that whole taking me out to dress me up thang. I was just thinking about that yesterday because my wardrobe is so tired and ug!!! You lucky dog. You look fabuloso! Good on you!
OOOOOH LOVVVVVVE!!!!! So fun Natalie, I wish we lived closer to each other! I love the Cowl Neck thing!! Totally going to do it, so cute!!! Love the update on the kids and the impromptu snow fight/dance, tell Joey I know he was dancing too! ;) Love ya!!
So cute!!! Love the cowl scarf...you're welcome:)
Oh, you need to come shopping with me... although I know I wouldn't look that great in the same clothes! How fun to have personal shopping assistants! You look great! All the pics looked like a model!
schrit schroot! (that' supposed to sound like a whistle) what a hot mama!!!!
Wow, you look great!!
Post a Comment