Does anyone know what this is???
Yeah if you grew up in sunny So Cal with me than these things were not so much of a hot thing. However when you live in a place that has snow capped mountains practically year round these are a hot commodity. It is called a.... SNOW MOBILE.
Seriously so much fun, aside from the fact that I had not even been on it for ten seconds when I was thrown off by my non-expert driver Joey. However, I was a huge fan once the day was through. We pulled the kids along on an innertube and went to the most beautfiul spot in the mountains I have ever witnessed. 
The kids were climbing up onto the roof and sliding off. I want to have a cabin to get-away to some day, or maybe a house in Hawaii, or heck why not both???
Mar 1, 2012
A new FAVE....
Posted by Natalie at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment