Nov 17, 2012

Nolan I am so proud of you. On October 1st, 2012 I told you that you did not need diapers anymore. I showed you a cool little toilet that was just for you and I gave you a whole pack of cool underwear. You were a little hesitant to give up your long time friend the diaper but once you felt those soft briefs on your bum you warmed up to the idea. A few accidents into it you got the message of what I needed you to do. When you finally got that pee in the potty I went all crazy yelling and shouting and dancing and singing...WHOO HOO... PEE PEE IN THE POTTY! YOU DID IT! YEAH! WHOO! ALRIGHT! BIG BOY! on and on till you joined in. The next time you needed to go you jumped up ran to the bathroom, did your business and then said to me, "do the potty dance Mom"!  And you have had it down ever since. Of course a few accidents now and then but you mastered it in a day. I am so very proud of you and think you are one smart little two year old.

Now I was wondering if we could discuss this...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious! Every time I see his picture I just see a combination of Jared, Aaron and Cameron (no offense Joey!)