May 27, 2008

I once again tried to make my blog nice and cute like the rest of you all... spent, once again, hours trying to fix what I messed up and am now stuck with this....
I think I shall just be happy that I can post and put up pictures and stop being so concerned with the template.
So in all my confusion my blog got a little out of order. However I am moving on and never ever ever ever ever trying to change the template again!!!!
Okay now that I have vented a little... on with a funny story.
Sunday Ethan and I headed off to church by ourselves leaving the rest of the family home sick. Amazing how quiet and easy sacrament meeting is when I only have a six year old to take care of. I actually was able to listen to every speaker, close my eyes during the prayer, and got out of their without crumbs, snot, or slobber on my dress.
So as we are sitting there I can see out of the corner of my eye that Ethan is messing with his nose (and when I say mesing I mean picking) I give him THE LOOK and he says, "No mom I am not picking my nose I just have a little hard buger at the very end of my nose and I am just getting it out. I just flicked it so it can fly far away... then after a little pause he says... I hope it didn't land on any people."

4 comments:

Lauri said...

I love reading about all of your adventures. You've got such a cute family.

Christensen Family said...

What is it like to actually hear a sacrament meeting talk?

Why don't we build churches with a Daddy's lounge, one that has nice leather couches and everything piped in through speakers? :) Holli tells me that our church building (the stake center) dosen't have a mother's lounge, just an old smelly rocking chair next to the stalls in the girls bathroom...

Your blog looks great!!! I don't know how everyone figures all the posting stuff out.

Anyways,

Take care..

Blake

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you saw it. Jayci is getting huge!! It's amazing how fast they grow. Hopefully we will get to see you guys again soon! P.S. Ethan is hilarious!

Heather said...

So funny! So worth whoever it might have landed on! :) Okay, so you need to let me do a template for you! What colors are your favorite? Email me your blog log in info and I can do it and I promise that I won't mess anything up! If you e-mail that swing pic (or any other pic you want)on your header too I will make you a header to match the template! I love doing it and it is no problem so just let me do it!