My friend Heather is amazingly talented. She can do anything she puts her mind to and it always turns out wonderful. I have this very cute blog now because of her, I can do my make-up because of her, I loked good on my wedding day becasue of her.
She is what you call a true friend and I am glad she is mine. Thanks Heather for everything you do for me... She has even watched all three of my kids for three days and took them places, made cookies with them, and took great care of them. Then she sent them home with a CD of pictures she took and a cute 8x10 photo of them. I love you Heather!
May 29, 2008
I love Heather
Posted by Natalie at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Cute blog!! Good job Heather!! =) Natalie...this is Lindsay (Jeremiah's wife)! I have been checking out your blog & you have the cutest kids ever!! I love checking in our your cute family! Jeremiah says Hi!
Love the blog page. Glad you finally were able to find something you like. Hope you are doing well.
Love-Christina
Awwww, you're sweet! I love you too and it is totally my pleasure!
Hey Natalie!
Found you thru Lauri's blog. This is Sheryl Holmes! Your family is beautiful!!! You and Joey look happy and there's nothing better is there? So happy to have seen your cute face!
So ummmm when are you and Heather going to convert to Utahism... and move up here? :) We could use some babysittin j/k and some friends :)
Great Blog!!
Take Care
Blake
HA!! I need to post a LOVE for Heather now!! ;) HA!! She did a GREAT JOB on your blog! ;) Hope things are going good with you guys...heard you are moving to WASHINGTON?!! CRAZY!!! You will be missed!!!
Post a Comment