Jun 26, 2008

Below I put a remix of the photo shoot I did with the kids last month. I was very very behind in getting updated photos to grandparents and great grandparents. In fact the most recent picture my mom had up on her fridge was one I had taken at Wal-mart when I lived in Arizona. Ethan was three, Emma almost two and Lily about 6 months or so. That was the last time I even attempted to get professional photos done. Now I do them myself so I can do each child individually when they are happy. I do not know about the rest of you but it seems a rare occasion when all four of my kids are happy and ready to smile for the camera. Not to mention this is way cheaper...Yes Sarah I said it... CHEAPER!! (I'm frugal, I know)
So I think I did an okay job. The Bunny dresses the girls have on my mom made. She is super talented. The outfit Ethan is wearing was picked out by Grandma and Grandpa Scrivens. They also gave Emma her white dress with pink flowers and Lily the red polka dot dress... too cute. The kids got hooked up for Easter this year. The Scrivens also bought Jayci a cute yellow dress but she was not cooperating the day of the photo shoot, so no change of clothes for her.

4 comments:

Lauri said...

You're quite the photographer and you have darling children to photograph.

Sarah said...

You know, you're right! Why should I go and pay someone to take pictures of my kids when I can do it for free! J/K!! I love you Natalie! you crack me up! A laugh is something I need these days.

Lauri said...

Yep Natalie, I do remember when your family was here and we had some chats, but I don't remember what I said. Glad it helped you though. I do remember loving having you and your family over for a visit and then when you had me over for dinner. Such fun!

Heather said...

:) You did a great job! Lily's shots reminds me so much of you and your coy little looks from all our old pics! Love it!