




Ethan and Emma have always had a special bond. They are 15 months apart and so the whole jealousy thing was never an issue for them. Ethan loved to hold Emma as a baby. In the car he would hold her hand if she was crying and that would make her stop. They have always played well together and often stick up for each other. Even when Ethan is mean to Emma and he gets a punishment she often times will say, "Well it was just an accident." (even when I know it was not) The other day she did just this because Ethan's punishment was that he was no longer able to have an ice cream cone when we got home. Emma wanted to eat hers with him so she tried to get him out of trouble. Ethan also protects Emma from other boys. Especially ones that he does not know! They may want to play with her at the park but Ethan will sometimes pull her away so she will come play with him instead. They do compete but in a good way... they both learned how to swim the same summer together, and now they can both do front flips into the pool, and dive from the side (they taught and helped eachother learn.) I just think this bond they have is so cute and I hope it continues throughout their lives.
Jun 29, 2008
Ethan and Emma
Posted by Natalie at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love this! Watch out when Emma is old enough to date boys! You'll have to go through Dad and Ethan! ;)
I loved reading about Ethan and Emma's closeness. It reminds me of me and my brother. We're still best friends to this day. Your kids are so sweet not to mention adorable!
Post a Comment