
Dr. Nathan Thompson and his beautiful wife Sarah are outta here! We met Nathan and Sara back in our Cypress 4th Ward about four years ago. We became instant friends and have kept in contact ever since. Nathan just finished dental school and they are off to Germany for his four year military committment. They are an awesome family and great friends. We are going to miss them so much and all the laughs we have had together... especially the last night we were together (thanks to Joey we all had a great laugh) Love you guys!
p.s. this was the best pic we got that night....LOL we were having camera issues!
Jun 12, 2008
Good-Bye Thompson Family
Posted by Natalie at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh man, i just started laughing about it again!! i was laughing so hard that night, my face hurt!! we love you guys! thank you for being such great friends!!!
I'm glad you're blogging. I can't believe you have 4 kids, that's GREAT!!! They're all so CUTE!!! It will be fun to peek in on you and your family. I'm getting Kari into blogging this summer so soon you'll be able to sneak peeks at her too.
Now I'm really curious about what was so funny! :) I'm glad you guys had fun!
thanks for visiting my blog! It is amazing the friends we are blessed with in our lives. It is worth the effort to stay close however you can. I love how blogging is getting everyone back in touch!
Post a Comment