Emma was goofing around and when Mom asked her to stop she said, "That's what Emma's DO!" Thus the inspiration for our blog title.... THIS IS WHAT SCRIVENS DO!
Lily says in response to my question, "What am I good at?"... you good at making babies.
8/7/2010
Jayci's says to Todd as she is holding a pair of scissors... I'll make you sing!
4/30/10
Jayci says.... hmmm blahblahblah, I don't like you, you bad girl I gonna swat your bottom, I a good girl all a time, rollin with my Nolan.
4/29/10
Ethan says after he hears Emma complain, "I don't want to go to church for three hours!"..... we go to church for THREE HOURS?!?!
3/4/10
Ethan says at breakfast in response to me saying, "You will have to miss school on Monday. Darn right?" .... yeah right darn. It's AWESOME!
12/15/09
Jayci says after someone does something nice for her or gives her what she wants... "You best MY sister ever."
11/15/09
Ethan says as just the two of us are having a quiet talk about Jesus Cleansing the Temple... "I feel that same good feeling right now. Is that the feeling of the gospel?"
11/15/09
Jayci says to Daddy as she is climbing into the car... "Awe you push me! I gonna swat your booty!"
10/26/09
Lily says as we are walking to school on a rainy day... "Oh! I get it. They call this place Washington because wash, like water and it is wet here all the time. You know because it always rains. That's why we need to move back to California Mom."
10/14/09
Jayci says as she is rubbing her belly... "My belly hurt. I have a baby in my stomache!"
10/12/09
Lily says about the clerk as we are walking out of the grocery store... "She is a really nice human!"
10/09/09
Jayci says in response to seeing Lily with a skirt on... "Why Lily get to wear that. I don't. I the princess. Not Lily."
10/08/09
Jayci says to Ethan... "You boy. I girl. We marry."
Made you think!
Fiercely Faithful Woman's Motto: Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says... "Oh crap...she's awake!!"
"The stroke of the whip maketh marks in the flesh, But the stroke of the tongue breaketh bones." - Second Epistle of Pontianus
"The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is the character of the individual walking the path." - Travis Alexander
1 comments:
Hilarious! Little drama queen gotta love it! She really wanted that apple! ;)
Post a Comment