
This is Jayci's new spot to throw her tantrums. She wants an apple. I was getting it for her but I guess the washing and cutting process was just to long of a wait so she threw a total fit. She gets to a stair and lays down on it and screams... and eventually if I ignore her she will lie there and suck her thumb.
Jul 10, 2008
BEFORE
Posted by Natalie at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Olivia does the same thing and it drives me nuts!!!! Us moms just arent fast enough.
Love all the pics, and I love that Lilly and the Bishop are tight... what a cute friendship!
Sounds like my Shelby!
Glad you guys had a great 4th!
So is the news true? If so, I am so excited! Tell Joey to text Scott back. I think he is a little hurt. :)
Post a Comment