Joey and I have been married now for seven years. We just celebrated our anniversary on the 10th of August. Since we have been married we have moved six times! And once again we are packing up but this time for a pretty big move. Joey accepted a job in the Seattle Washington area. We are moving up there in four days and are very excited. Joey and I spent last weekend up there to find a place to live and to celebrate our seven years of marriage. It was a nice getaway for us...
We spent the first day and a half looking at apartments... which gets old when we are pretty sure we are going to be moving again in another seven months. So we went for location and low cost. Joey will be in training for the first six to seven months then he will be placed as a director of an acute nursing facility somewhere in Washington. We are very excited about this new job... And looking forward to living in a new state with very different weather than what we are used to. I am thinking I will get more use out of all my sweaters that I love. While we were there in AUGUST it rained. I gave a real estate agent a hard time asking him if it was really summer there. Joey and I decided the bring back the kids some unbrellas for their reward for being good. Emma and Lily were thrilled... Ethan not so much! I think he was hoping for a transformer. You win some you lose some ;)


Aug 16, 2008
On the road again!
Posted by Natalie at 5:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I messed up and put the comment for this post on the other one! LOL! Read the fire station one for this one and this one for the fire station! :) I'm glad you guys came, it was really fun for Seth and I to watch them be excited! We're glad we have grown so close to them, it is always a treat to get together and have the kids know our names and be excited to see us! Thanks for letting us get some parenting practice in with them, we are gonna miss seeing them so much - they get big so fast!
Congratulations on the new job. We were just in Washington and loved it.If you like Thai food we found an excellent restaurant. Hopoe the move goes well. How do the kids feel about it.
Post a Comment