My friend Mikkyn and her kids came up to visit us in Corona August 4th through 6th. Mikkyn and I met in San Diego and became good friends. Our kids are about the same ages only she has three boys and a girl and I have three girls and a boy. So we have betrothed them all to each other and hope at least one takes ;)
The kids have such a great time at Grandma Bunn's because of the kid friendly backyard, snacks, sodas, big screen TV, slip n slide, and bikes to ride. It is also nice for Mikkyn and I because we get to sit and chat while our kids keep themselves entertained. They all get along very well and we seldom have to break up fights. My kids just loved baby Ruby and were so excited to be with their friend again. It was such a great visit. Thanks mom and dad for letting us come with our eight kids!!!!




Aug 16, 2008
Visit with friends
Posted by Natalie at 4:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm leaving a comment on each one! You have been busy! :) It was fun being able to meet Mikkyn, she is great and I'm glad you found each other especially to give yourselves a break with kids playtime! :)
Post a Comment