












Whenever I move to a new area I always like to go out and explore. Here are some random pics of the beach, park, and lakes that we have explored so far.
Oct 16, 2008
Love to Explore
Posted by Natalie at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emma was goofing around and when Mom asked her to stop she said, "That's what Emma's DO!" Thus the inspiration for our blog title.... THIS IS WHAT SCRIVENS DO!













Whenever I move to a new area I always like to go out and explore. Here are some random pics of the beach, park, and lakes that we have explored so far.
Posted by Natalie at 7:02 PM

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
2 comments:
Looks like you've found some great places to explore. I love finding new favorite places too. What fun!
Fun! What a great thing for the kiddos too! I got your message, thanks! We are excited! I will call you soon, I have been crazy lately!
Post a Comment