Oct 16, 2008

The Next Rachel Ray!



Lily loves to cook. Everyday when I am in the kitchen preparing the next meal or snack she is right there next to me. She has helped me with several different kinds of tasty treast and yummy meals. In this particular photo we are making a meatloaf. That was the funniest thing we have made so far. I was laughing the entire time at her constant comments... GROSS.. THIS IS SO MUSHY.. YUCK WHO IS GOING TO EAT THIS... WHAT IS THIS STUFF... WHY DO WE HAVE TO SQUISH IT ALL UP..I'M NOT GOING TO EAT THIS YUCK! She is very animated and said all of this with much emphasis. She is fun to have around and keeps us laughing.

4 comments:

Cherie said...

So cute! I love her choice of "apparel." You can't beat that.

Heather said...

Aww! I wish I could have been there, she is so hilarious! Her comments always make me laugh! And I think her clothing choice would pull more viewers than Rachel Ray! LOL!

Rojahn Family said...

THIS IS SOOO FUNNY!!!! Is this a ritual in your kitchen to cook in your undies??? How cute is SHE! Rachel's comment is soooooo funny!!!

Denise said...

nice shot of the panties! love the apron:)