Every morning when Jayci wakes up Lily and I go in to get her. Right away Jayci starts chanting Lily, Lily, Lily... so I pick her up out of her crib and put her on the gorund. Then she walks over to Lily ang gives her a big hug. It is the sweetest thing!
Every afternoon I go to pick up Ethan and Emma from school. When I pull up to the parking lot Jayci begins to chant Emma, Emma, Emma and when I get her out of her car seat she begins the chant again and bounces on my hip. When Emma gets out of class Jayci starts up the chant again. When Ethan gets out he comes straight to Jayci (in my arms) and she bends down to give him a hug. You can hear this little awe from her as she hugs him. It is so sweet! She is such a funny girl because she has these "Melt your heart" moments... But then she pulls hair, bites, scratches, takes toys away, and really terrorizes the older kids. Thank goodness they don't hold grudges for too long.
Oct 2, 2008
Melts My Heart
Posted by Natalie at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Just remember the melt my heart moments. She sounds so sweet. I know when I pick up Haley from school the first one she hugs is Logan. It's great the kids can be such good friends. The biting, pulling hair, etc...how else is she going to defend herself amongst the big kids.
So cute and funny! I love how close they all are! She is starting to talk like crazy huh?
That is so sweet!! I love the "I love you" moments...it gives you something to hold onto when they're totally beating eachother up!! LOL (At least that's the way mine are ;) )
Post a Comment