Nov 3, 2008

Happy halloween!

I really like Halloween. I love seeing all the cute costumes and I enjoy watching my kids get all excited about getting dressed up. This year was full of fun events for the kids. First we went to visit my Grandma. The kids all dressed up and I think she really enjoyed us being there. We also got to dress up and visit Dad at work, something that was never really possible before. The facility he works at put on a very cute party for teh residents. It was so fun to be involved and watch how happy it made everyone. We got to meet the people I hear so much about and finally put a face to the name. To my surprise the kids were enthusiastic to visit with the residents Joey has become close with. It was overall such a neat experience and heartwarming to see how happy it makes people to see little kids. Next we had our tri-ward trunk-or-treat. I sat in the back of the van dressed up as a MAD SCIENTIST passing out candy while Joey took the kids around. Later we went to friends house to hang out. Oh and just in case you couldn't tell... Ethan is a bee, Emma is a snow princess, Lily a ballerina princess, Jayci a Baby Bee, and Joey a pot of hunny.










5 comments:

kori said...

SO much fun, I really like halloween also. I love that my kids get into it. Sounds like you guys are having a good time in Washington. Do you like living there?

Traci Elizabeth said...

Cute costumes...Boston was a bee as well! you have a great family.

Kaycee and RJ said...

HI Natalie! I cant believe you have 4 kids!!! They are all so cute! Sounds like you are doing well and are enjoying being a mother of four! I still cant get over that! Has it been that long? I look forward to looking at your blog again.
Kaycee

Heather said...

I love the costumes! You make an awesome mad scientist! And how fun to be able to take the kids to Joey's work!! I miss you! I wish you could have gone with me to Utah!

Rojahn Family said...

I LOVE YOUR COSTUME!!!! How fun is that???

I just love your family!!!