Dec 17, 2008

cRaZY bUsY NoVEmBeR!

The first week in November Joey left for a work "boot camp" in California. The kids and I went into survival mode...
Jayci gets herself dressed!
Lily does my hair for me!

Actually Joey not being home much is a pretty common thing now-a-days. He has a pretty rigorous work week and his weekends are often busy with Scout stuff. So the kids and I have adapted and now we just go crazy wild and shirk all chores and responsibilities...




The swim suit shots were taken on a pretty chilly day. Lily decided she had had enough with the cold and wanted to go swimming. When Daddy got home she insisted on going to the hot tub. It turned out to be a fun time and walking back to the apartment wasn't as cold as I had feared.

Next came a trip to the fire station with Lily's preschool class. That was very fun. Firefighter Williams was so good with the kids... having them practice crawling down the hall, climbing into the fire truck, shooting the hose, and handing out goodies at the end. The kids loved it!




0 comments: