Jan 21, 2009

I'm 30... and what???





Yep! I am it's true. I turned thirty this month. WOOOHOOO! Yeah okay not that exciting. I had a great birthday this year. Last year Joey surprised me with an awesome party and it was so much fun. This year it was nice to be low-key and just us. He brought home flowers, dinner, and dessert. The kids decorated and wrapped presents and I just enjoyed the fun. The kids love making birthdays special and had a good time making drawings and cards for me. Even Jayci seemed aware that she was supposed to make my day special so it was on that day that she painted my office chair for me. Happy Birthday to me ;) hahahaha.

6 comments:

Lauri said...

What?! Seriously, you're 30? How did that happen...I'm only 31 :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I'm a terrible sister and didn't call you but I'm glad you had a good day. Welcome to the world of thirty-somethings :)

jill said...

Happy Birthday! Looking at your blog made me miss you!

Heather said...

Yay! We are really growing up now huh?! :) It's crazy to think about since sometimes I still feel 16! Time is flying by!!! We need to go on a trip together for a future b-day, maybe our 35th or 40th! Let's start saving $10 a month and maybe we can do a cruise! :) I'm glad you had a good one!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie! I can't believe you're 30. I also can't believe that 30 is just around for the corner for me. What happened?! By the way, the office chair looks great. I'm sure it'll be something that you'll laugh about in years to come... maybe just not right now.

Christina said...

Happy 30th!

How is life for you? Coming to visit ever? :)