
Jayci turned two on January fourth. It seems like not that long ago that she was our newest baby. Now she is a big two year old. Jayci is talking more and more each day. Her new favorite phrases are PooPooHead, mean-E, bad girl Lily, and I bub boo Mamma. Yeah I know not all nice and sweet like she looks in her pictures. Jayci has a serious attitude and is quite the Bully. She has a very sweet side but shows it less frequently. She loves baby dolls, stuffed animals and coloring. In fact she likes coloring so much this is what she colored most recently...
That is our very nice leather office chair. Now it looks as though it has been at the beach and the Seagulls have claimed it for target practice. Jayci has discovered WHITE-OUT!
She also loves my make-up. I have to keep it well out of reach or else major damage occurs. Today I was not careful enough...
It looks like she understands that mascara goes somewhere near the eyes.
Jayci is a little climber too. She is up on everything and if she can't reach she just gets a chair. She really gets us laughing a lot. I think that is why the kids still love her and take her abuse. She loves to snuggle up and when she is in the right mood she will let you kiss her and cuddle with her. But use extreme caution...when she is not in the "right mood"... LOOK OUT! She strikes quickly and without warning!
Jan 21, 2009
Jayci turns Two!
Posted by Natalie at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awesome!!!! So freakin funny! Yeah, she did a pretty good number to that chair! I loved hearing her say her phrases today, so cute in her little voice!! She is a feisty one! LOL! Happy belated birthday Jayci - I can't believe she is 2!!!
Post a Comment