I have been so into reading lately. I joined a book club and ever since I have been reading book after book. I just finished a book about the Willie and Martin handcart companies... and have a whole new appreciation for the early saints. The book is called The Price We Paid. Very good read, although it took me over a month and a half to get through it.
I finished this book much faster...
Very good and easy read... My eyes have really been opened to the reality of money and how it works for us or against us. I have always been pretty good with my money and I thought I understood how it worked pretty well. I am not an impulse buyer or frivolous spender. I was pretty wary of credit cards and hated buying anything that had an interest attached to it. In fact my first too cars I paid zero interest. I am a saver, but now I want to be an investor. This book is a good first step to financial intelligence and I highly recommend reading it.
Mar 30, 2009
I am a Book Worm as of late!
Posted by Natalie at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Was it intimidating though to read all the advice at once? I think that's what scares me off. But maybe I'll give it a shot. I like your recommendations.
BTW, we meant to go to the pool last Saturday but didn't make it. Do you want to take your kids on Thursday with me? Just the (indoor) community pool on 44th.
Here Here! As soon as my debt is paid off! LOL! Actually I have an IRA from my Nordstrom days 401k, best thing I ever did there! Half of it made our down payment on our house! The rest has gotten pretty low this last year but they say it will go back up! We will see! :)
I have heard good things about Rich Dad Poor Dad. I'll have to give it a go. I also like Dave Ramsey.
Post a Comment