Jayci has been screaming all day. She hasn't done this for awhile so I guess she is over due. She is probably still mad at me for giving her to a stranger while I spoke in sacrament yesterday. I Consider her paid back in full!
While serving lunch today I asked Lily if she would like a pickle...
Lily: No thanks. I don't like pickles anymore.
Mom: Why don't you like pickles anymore?
Lily: Because they're getting spicy from the cold weather.
Then tonight after getting everyone bathed and trying to get jammies on, Emma was messing around and not getting dressed. I told her to stop messing around... She continued to be silly and make jokes so I said, "I'm not in the mood for messing around."
She made herself laugh so hard she farted..... a long ripple kind of fart. This made the rest of us bust up... She has the best! worst! farts ever!!!
Mar 9, 2009
Laughter pulls me through!!!
Posted by Natalie at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH.
How cute, great story!
I just love how candid you are. You make me laugh!!!
Post a Comment