
The other night we were watching some kids (ten including ours). It was a fun night. One little boy named Eli is Lily's age and they get along great. They have the funniest discussions and interchanges.
Lily tells Eli that he needs to not wear his Pj's because he will look silly in their game of Ariel and Prince Eric. So Eli changes back into his clothes.
I see Eli changed back into his clothes and say, "Eli why did you change back into your clothes?"
Eli's reply, "Lily told me I would look silly in our game."
"Eli, you do not have to do what Lily tells you to do."
He says, "Oh! Okay!" and grabs his pajamas to go and change. When he comes out, Lily gives him a most disapproving glare and let's him know she is not happy with this. She storms off and says she will not be playing with him, goes in her room and closes the door.
Eli immediately grabs hi pj's again and heads to the slammed door, "Lily, Lily! I am going to change back."
Lily opens the door and says, "I'll give you one more chance."
And that is how their relationship works most of the time!
May 4, 2009
Oh my LILY!
Posted by Natalie at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow!!!! Now, that's funny!!!! He'll not believe you next time you tell him he doesn't have to listen to Lily!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!!
She's got the manipulation pattern down flat. How cute!!!
LOL...oh I just love her! Look out to all the boys in her future!!!! HAHAHAHA!
Isn't that how most relationships are? That's how I get what I want!!! LOL!! JK, I wish that would work! ;)
Post a Comment