Jun 30, 2009


This is how I was feeling right before we moved!
Then Joey got a job close to our new house,the move was smooth and painless, the kids are enjoying the new backyard, and my good friend came over to help me plant a small garden (and when I say help me I really mean she did most of the work;)! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father knows our needs and has blessed us so much.

This is our new garden... tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, and pumpkins! We got started a little late so hopefully next year we will have more plants and veggies.




Our new to us backyard... swing set, club house, grass, and deck... love it!
The best part is that the kids can eat Popsicles outside! The other night we roasted hot dogs for dinner and then made s'mores for dessert... right in our backyard!!!



5 comments:

Heather said...

So awesome! I'm glad everything worked out so good!! Like it was meant to be! ;) Cannot wait to see the new place and maybe get a taste of that garden! YUM!!

Sarah said...

your back yard it awesome!! how fun!

kori said...

so nice to have a backyard you can send your kids out to play in. Seems like everything has worked out congratulations.

Steff said...

That is so perfect for you! I am happy you have a backyard for your kids...they won't know what to do with themselves!

Rojahn Family said...

Oh, I love that backyard! Are you guys buying then? We're moving in to a house on Saturday (it's a rental) and I'm excited for the yard part, too! You guys are awesome! I love your family!